[gmx-users] Replica exchange temp. distribution

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:19:17 CET 2008

Hi,

You can run as many replica's you want on one machine.
One "gromacs node" does not have to correspond to a physical
node or core.
If you have 4 nodes, you can use for instance mpirun -np 12
to have 3 replica's per physical node.
Usually this will just work, in some cases you might need to
modify the setup of your MPI environment.

Berk