[gmx-users] OPLSAA parameters

friendli friendli2000 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 04:31:45 CET 2008

Thank you Justin.

Can you tell me how i can find the link between atom names and atom types?
The thing I wanna do is to figure out the bond parameters(b0,bk), and so
the angle, dihedral parameters in oplsaa FF.
Is it possible to give me some examples, such as the bond between CG and
OG1 in [ASN] in ffoplsaa.rtp?

thanks

Qiang