[gmx-users] OPLSAA parameters

friendli friendli2000 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 07:32:25 CET 2008

So to obtain the parameters(e.g. bonds) in topology file,
1,  read bond atoms in .top (e.g.  1   2)
2,  find atom types of  the bond atoms in .top (e.g.  oplsaa_235,
oplsaa_236)
3,  find atom names of the above atom types in ffoplsaanb.itp (e.g.  C, O)
4,  check parameters in ffoplsaabon.itp

Is that right? why it comes to such complex in GMX?

thanks

Qiang