[gmx-users] RE: Normal mode analysis

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Mon Nov 24 10:30:16 CET 2008

minnu vijayan wrote:
> hi all
> i am a new user of gromacs. tried to run normal mode analysis. but
> failed. i did up to mdrun.but in output i am not getting .mtx
> file.(hesian matrix)
> what may be the problem..can anybody help regarding this?

In order to attract the best possible response from the volunteers who
might help you, please start a new email with a descriptive subject.

All we can suggest at this stage is that you've done something wrong.
Please have a read of http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
and reconsider how you might get a more useful response.