[gmx-users] trjcat error

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 09:59:43 CET 2008

Hi QIU YI HUAN,

Was it a warning or did it exit without producing output? Please be
more complete in your postings. Maybe a good idea to include the
output of the program?

In case of an error use gmxcheck first on each of the trajectories. It
seems that one of them is giving an error. Then, if you know which
trajectory is wrong, you can use trjconv to read up to the bad frame,
and write a good trajectory. Obviously, you'll miss what comes after
the bad frame.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

--