[gmx-users] HB lifetime

Christopher Daub cdaub at vcu.edu
Thu Oct 2 17:05:35 CEST 2008

Hi Omer,

We are aware of your work with Dr. Agmon, and I believe Dr. Luzar has
spoken with him about it.  I don't understand it enough to say much,
but I don't think we have substantive disagreements with it.  Of
course, the questioner was asking about the implementation of the
Luzar model in Gromacs, so I tried to explain some of the background
of her ideas.  Perhaps they'll implement your HB model in Gromacs 5...

Cheers,
Chris.