[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 54, Issue 15

sudheer babu sudheer.pbm07 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 16:48:38 CEST 2008

Thanks Justin for the response and clear explanation about water models.
This link ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_model ) tells that SPC water
model has 109.47 degree,  so TIP3P angle is relevant to physiological
solvent. In AMBER also mostly TIP3P water model is using rather than SPC.
I am using opls-aa FF, to this force field which water model give better
results?

Thanks in advance