[gmx-users] steady

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Oct 6 13:18:34 CEST 2008

shahrbanoo karbalaee wrote:
> hi justin
> in during making mix solvent (30%  for example) after making box  I
> use trjconv  -pbc .My pdb file lost the the arrange and it  need long
> time for equilbrate and steady density.Is it right? or any suggestion
> about it?

What option are you giving trjconv -pbc (whole, nojump, etc.)?  Why do you need
this?  If your goal is to create a mixed solvent, simply using normal periodic
boundary conditions during the simulation should be all you need.
Post-processing will likely give you a distorted unit cell.

-Justin

> thanks

Justin A. Lemkul
Graduate Research Assistant