[gmx-users] how long it take to run do_dssp

Morteza Khabiri khabiri at greentech.cz
Mon Oct 6 17:27:31 CEST 2008

Dear gmxuser

I want to analyze the secondary structure of a protein after a
10ns simulation run but I do not know how long it will take because I run
it for more than 2 hours but it is still running.I don't know whether I am
encountering any problem , in  the manual it is mentioned that the program
is very slow. But it is not mention how long.
I saw in gmx mailing list that somebody has my problem before but his
problem solved by my_dssp.
Unfortunately, I could not also run my_dssp and I faced with many error.

tnx