[gmx-users] a question about template.c

LuLanyuan lulanyuan at msn.com
Tue Oct 7 01:10:47 CEST 2008

Hello,
When I used template.c to make my own tool,  I always got the progress information like
"Reading frame      60 time   60.000" after the Gromacs copyright information. Sometimes
I want to run my tool in background. But these reading frame messages still jump out even
after I use the "&" command. Because I may need to do other things in the same terminal,
these messages are annoying. I'm wondering if there is a simple way to redirect these outputs.
Thanks very much.
Lanyuan Lu