[gmx-users] setting constraints to incomplete protein structures

vivek sharma viveksharma.iitb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 08:06:57 CEST 2008

Hi yeo,
I have one query related to the MD you are trying.
 What I understood here is you are trying different conformation of your
protein molecule for docking it with ligand (please, correct me if I am
wrong)
I am also trying the same, But not finding any criteria to pick up the
conformation of protein to try it further for docking ?
Do you have any insight into the same ?

With Thanks,
Vivek