[gmx-users] personal com(Gromacs, v-3.3.1) and Cluster(Gromacs, v-3.3.3)?

minnale minnale_gnos at rediffmail.com
Tue Oct 7 11:52:49 CEST 2008

Hi Users,
I already simulated a protein system for 25ns in personal computer has gromacs version 3.3.1. Later I have started same protein system but few changes in few residues compare with earlier system. Due to the huge system and moreover I need to run three more systems( total four) result systems are running very slowly. So I decided to run all these systems in cluster has version 3.3.3. Will it show any effect or give bad results if I compare newly started systems with earlier system(which ran it for 25ns).

Any suggestion would be appreciated

Thanks in advance.