[gmx-users] trjcat

rams rams rams.crux at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:39:45 CEST 2008

Dear Users,

I tried to create a trajectory file from a set of pdb files (infact several
of them) starting from time frame 0 to lets say 100 with an interval of 1ps
each. If I use the following command,

trjconv -f  0.xtc 1.xtc ......100.xtc -o .xtc

its resuling only one frame (I think its not stiching them).

If I use "-settime" along with the above command, it is stiching all the
frames, but its asking for the start time for each frame. Its really
difficult to mention the start times for several hundred frames. Is there
any way we can handle this.

Thanks.
Ram.