[gmx-users] setting constraints to incomplete protein structures

vivek sharma viveksharma.iitb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 06:39:05 CEST 2008

Hi Yeo,

Actually, I tried the same thing to get various conformation for the protein
I am dealing with. For sampling the frames (i.e. conformation )
I tried two approaches...
first I have taken frames which are at equal distance on trajectory without
looking for any parameter ( randomly).
Second approach I tried is on the basis of RMSD value.

But none of the approach worked for me, means I didn't got good results for
docking.
Do you have some better way or thought for it ?

With Thanks,
Vivek