[gmx-users] Announcing: Gromacs-4.0

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Fri Oct 10 06:06:31 CEST 2008

So,

First the bad news: from now on we're probably not going to care too
much about bugs in gromacs-3.3.

The good news is that Gromacs 4.0 is finally & officially _released_.

You can download the source code package at

ftp://ftp.gromacs.org/pub/gromacs/gromacs-4.0.tar.gz

We will put documentation and binary packages online early next week,
but before doing that we figured we might give the early adopters a
chance to compile it from source, just in case there's something that
needs fixing...

Have fun with it!

Cheers,

Erik