[gmx-users] Selecting part of the trajectory

He, Yang yang.he at mavs.uta.edu
Mon Oct 13 17:25:11 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I am using gromacs to simulate the course grain for DNA. it is called the super-atoms including Phosphate (P),Sugar(S),Adenine base(Ab),Thymine(Tb). I have defined them in the .atp file like this,
Ab  134.1;   Adenine base
 Tb  125.1;   Thymine base
 S   83.11;   Sugar
 P   94.97;   Phosphate
But when I run this , it always shows that the atomtype "Ab" not found and  Twin-range neighbour searching (NS) with simple NS algorithm not implemented .

I wonder whether anyone of us can tell me how to slove this problems.

In addition , I wonder how I can define the potential which is not included in the gromacs.

Thank you for any suggestion.

Regards,

Yang He