[gmx-users] Unexplained crashes with Gromacs-4.0

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 16 10:00:19 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have no clue what the problem could be.
But now I thought a bit longer, I realized that with domain decomposition
the ci error should never occur, since the domain decomposition
puts the charge groups inside the DD cells, so also inside the ns cells.
This seems to indicate that there is a bug somewhere.

We will need all the information we can get, so please file a bugzilla
and include the details on the machine, compiler,
attach the tpr file, log file and mdrun debug files.

Thanks,

Berk