[gmx-users] how to define the potential function in the course grain model

He, Yang yang.he at mavs.uta.edu
Sun Oct 19 01:04:42 CEST 2008

Hi all users,

Now I am using the gromacs to simulating the course model  for DNA but I find that the potential functions in this model are not found in the gromacs force field .  Can anyone tell me how to define these new potential functions in the gromacs files?

The form fro the new potential functions are shown in the attachment.

Thank you in advance.

Yang