[gmx-users] How can I generate a Input *.gro file of coarse grain model?

s4026869 at student.uq.edu.au s4026869 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon Oct 20 02:13:33 CEST 2008

Hi xuji,

I do not believe the scripts provided on the site deal with water.
That is, unfortunately, you cannot take and equilibrated atomistic
system and convert directly to the CG representation.

What you will have to do is go to the "test/model" system page and
download the pure water system. You can then use this as an input to
genbox program.

Cheers

Mitch