[gmx-users] g_rotacf

Daniel K chmdan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 23:38:58 CEST 2008

I have been trying to use g_rotacf with a simulation run for 40 ps (20000)
with steps of 2fs and the frames where extracted every 50 fs (25 frames).
The trajectory file is correct because it has 801 frames. When I calculate
the g_rotacf I only get 20 ps and the time step is 50 fs. Does any body no
why?
This is the header and end of the file that I get
# This file was created Mon Oct 20 11:38:06 2008
# by the following command:
# g_rotacf -P 2 -f md_noT.trr -s md_noT.tpr -n NC.ndx -o md_noT_ACF.xvg -d
#
# g_rotacf is part of G R O M A C S:
#
# Glycine aRginine prOline Methionine Alanine Cystine Serine
#
@    title "Rotational Correlation Function"
@    xaxis  label "Time (ps)"
@    yaxis  label "C(t)"