[gmx-users] monomer's conectivity

Andrea Muntean andreamuntean at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 09:25:25 CEST 2008

Thank you for your answer.

If I am looking at the PDB standard format and my file, I observe that I
have only one number between the type of residue and coordinates, and I
suppose it is the residue current number. I am indeed missing the chain
identifier code, which should be of A1 Fortran format, which I don't really
understand (one carachter, but I have 32 chains, so it should be minimum A2
or I2). That I could introduce.
In my pdb entries I dont define any connectors. Should they be a dummy atom,
with the corresponding bond, angle, dihedhral, which after that I redefine
in the tdb file?
I dont think it is a visualisation artefact, because it really gives less
number of bonds, corresponding to the missing intermonomeric bonds.

Should I do now both (introducing a chain identifier in the pdb, but how?,
and defining the intermonomeric bonds via dummy in the pdb and tdb?)?

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards,
Andrea