[gmx-users] Pr reach and not reach to equilibria

hazizian hazizian at razi.tums.ac.ir
Sun Oct 26 14:42:26 CET 2008

Hi gromacs users
 I have done Position restrain for 50 ps.
 after it had finished, I checked the rmsd for confident that rms reached to
 it's equilibrate mode. When I check it by g_rms command and select system
 subgroup, I find that it had not reached to equilibria, but after I check
It by protein or protein-H or any subgroup, I saw that rmsd reached to Plato
 after 5 ps, and when I checked it by Sol subgroup it had not reached,my
 question is, can I use the result of this pr for md or I must continue it
 until the whole system (protein  sol) reaches to equilibria
 thank's

--
Tehran University of Medical Sciences
www.tums.ac.ir