[gmx-users] table_bonded.xvg

He, Yang yang.he at mavs.uta.edu
Tue Oct 28 01:47:15 CET 2008

Hi ,

I also encountered the same problem when I use the command:

 mdrun -table table_nonbond.xvg

it shows that

Fatal error:
Library file bond_b0_b0.xvg not found in current dir nor in default
directories.
(You can set the directories to search with the GMXLIB path variable)

I wonder whether you have figured out this problem. Would you mind share your experience?

Thank you .

Yang
Library file bond_b0_b0.xvg not found in current dir nor in default
directories.
(You can set the directories to search with the GMXLIB path variable)

Thats what confused me

when I type mdrun  -tableb
It reads table_b0.xvg

Greetings