[gmx-users] table command

He, Yang yang.he at mavs.uta.edu
Tue Oct 28 01:44:18 CET 2008

Hi Mark,

Sorry to bother you again. I just change my table file a little by adding more values into the file and then I use the command;

mdrun -table table_nonbond.xvg

it shows :

Fatal error:
Library file tablep.xvg not found in current dir nor in default directories.
(You can set the directories to search with the GMXLIB path variable)
What is the problem?

Yang