[gmx-users] cannot generate .top file

Kwee Hong joyssstan0202 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 04:54:40 CET 2008

Hi. Thanks for your enlightenment. Now, I'm able to run pdb2gmx with the
output files produced. I just added 'sudo' before ./pdb2gmx and it allows me
to write in the directory. But unfortunately, this step seem does not work
for ./gmxtest.pl. I'm having the same output even after i had added 'sudo'
in front of it.
Joyce