[gmx-users] Is it the correct label on Y axis ( density graph)

Jochen Hub jhub at gwdg.de
Wed Oct 29 09:54:50 CET 2008

hhhh huan wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am wondering that is it the correct label of y axis in the density graph which i obtained using g_energy? because it is not a density unit but is labeled as kJ/mol

Dear huan,

1)
I would encourage you to read a few reviews on MD and the gromacs manual
carfully.

2)
g_energy doesn't write densities, but box vectors which you can use to
compute your density.

Jochen

> Thanks guys.

> .

Dr. Jochen Hub
Computational biomolecular dynamics group
Am Fassberg 11
D-37077 Goettingen, Germany
Email: jhub[at]gwdg.de
Tel.: +49 (0)551 201-2312