[gmx-users] tables.xvg warning - error

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 16:00:47 CET 2008

Hi,

The 4.0 pdf manual (unfortunately currently only available from the ftp site)
will tell you that in 4.0 you need to give V and F=-V' instead of V and V'' as in version 3.
It is good that I put in a check for the numerical derivative of V,
so the user is warned that the tables might be incorrect.

Berk