[gmx-users] Sorry

Chih-Ying Lin chihying2008 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 17:30:02 CET 2008

Hi Tsjerk and all Gromacs contributors:
I am very sorry about my inappropriate ways of asking questions.

I am really totally new in Gromacs, MD,  Linux, C programmings, and Bio-tech.
No one can discuss with me locally so the thing I can do is to post
all my questions on the mailing lists. Before this, I did read through
all of the manual. Obviously, I did not fully understand what the
manual told me. Also, I made efforts "try and error ".

I was assigned a system, in which the HOME-MADE molecules is arround
water. They will aggregate and form micelles.
So, I made the .gro and the .top manually; then it have problems later
on when I add water and ions on my system.

Truly apologize for all Gromacs contributors and users.
Lin