[gmx-users] Dissipative Particle Dynamics (DPD)

Suman Chakrabarty suman at sscu.iisc.ernet.in
Tue Sep 2 09:31:39 CEST 2008

Dear Tsjerk,

thanks for your response. It makes sense.

Once I am through with my current project that I am busy with, I might
take up this implementation more seriously and actively. By that time I
need to be in a position to be able to look into the Gromacs source code
and understand how everything works. That would be an interesting
project in itself! :)

For the time being I am in urgent need of an already implemented package
and may be I'd go look into LAMMPS for help.

Best regards,
Suman.