[gmx-users] Re[4]: Using Morse potentials with ENCAD force field

Vitaly Chaban chaban at univer.kharkov.ua
Wed Sep 3 11:27:34 CEST 2008

    1NIT     N1    1  -0.552   0.004  -0.026
    1NIT     N2    2   0.552  -0.004   0.026
  2.00000  2.00000  1.20000

Andy,

If I were your system, I would explode immediately and never let run myself again.

b0 (N-N) = (0.552+0.552)=1.104 nm. How should the system behave with such unrealistic solvent and huge energies respectively?

--
Vitaly V. Chaban
School of Chemistry
email: chaban at univer.kharkov.ua