[gmx-users] Re: Re[4]: Using Morse potentials with ENCAD force field

Andy Shelley robert.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 18:59:17 CEST 2008

The system works now, thanks for finding a simple mistake.  Another question
I had is if I want to calculate the average velocities of all the atoms over
a period of time can I use g_traj to create an average velocity of the
atoms, but looking at all_veloc.xvg file the atom number starts at 0 so I
don't know where to cross reference it with another file to coordinates of
that atom.  Is there a function in GROMACS that will give averages of
velocities and positions of atoms?

Thanks,
Andy