[gmx-users] Re: trr file format

Vitaly Chaban chaban at univer.kharkov.ua
Mon Sep 8 11:26:33 CEST 2008

Thank you! After a day of searches I found the function body I wanted. :)

gurgo> Hello,

gurgo> if you have problems, finding appropiate header files for the
gurgo> functions of gmx, you can perhaps use a development environment like
gurgo> Eclipse, Source-Navigator, KDevelop, Anjuta depending on your flavour
gurgo> and operating system.
gurgo> This programs index all the functions in a specified project and you
gurgo> can look up their definitions by request without searching the files
gurgo> of the complete src-code.
gurgo> It is hard to rank the different programs due to their various
gurgo> capabilities and your requirements.
gurgo> Eclipse Ganymed is a special C/C++ Development environment and
gurgo> accesible for every OS. Furthermore it is modular and you can also
gurgo> advance it to a MATLAB-like enviroment including the PyDev module and
gurgo> using python modules like numpy and scipy. It is also capable of
gurgo> accesing CVS trees directly. In my opinion this program package is
gurgo> flexible and helpful. Once everything is installed and configured it
gurgo> can be handled very easily.
gurgo> The other mentioned packages are Red-Hat, KDE, and GNOME development
gurgo> environments. However as I mentioned at the end it is a question of
gurgo> flavor.

gurgo> Best Regards,

gurgo> Flo

--