[gmx-users] fatal errors regarding grid cells

NAMD GROMACS namd.gromacs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 23:56:10 CEST 2008

Hi,
I am getting this error number of times when I am trying to run Md with a 9
residue peptide in water box using spc216.gro

It says

"Number of grid cells is zero. Probably the system and box collapsed."

earlier after grompp it gives me warning that the protein atom number is
less than 10% of total atom number. I dont know if that is causing any
problem. even if I change "ns_type" in .mdp file to "simple" from "grid",
the problem persists.

Please help.

Thanks and regards,

Subhashis