[gmx-users] D2O

amccarthy at iflysib.unlp.edu.ar amccarthy at iflysib.unlp.edu.ar
Wed Sep 10 13:39:20 CEST 2008

Omer Markovitch <omermar at gmail.com> ha escrito:

> Quote: "*A D2O gromacs mailing lists query will produce (among others) the
> following results which might be of assistance to you:* "
> I would like to know how do such a query. I think that under the web
> interface one can access archive per date, w/out searching.
>   --Omer Markovitch.

1) In Gromacs home page
(http://www.gromacs.org/)

2) Click on the "Search" link
(which will take you to the general search form for the gromacs page
http://www.gromacs.org/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,165/)

3) Enter "D2O" in the "Find" field

4) In the "Select Source", verify you have the "Mailing lists" option checked

5) Finally, click on the "Find it!" button

Voila!

;)

Cheers,

Andrés