[gmx-users] Topology of tris-Naphthyl-Benzene

ROHIT MALSHE malshe at wisc.edu
Wed Sep 10 21:51:20 CEST 2008

Hi all !

Does anyone have the topology and coordinates of tris-naphthyl-benzene in bulk ?

I would be highly grateful if someone can share those with me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Rohit Malshe                                                  1112, Engineering Hall       Tel :001 608 262 3370
Graduate Student                                            1415, Engineering Drive     Email: malshe at wisc.edu
Chemical and Biological Engineering                  Madison, WI.
University of Wisconsin-Madison USA                 USA- 53726