[gmx-users] Position restrain of protein and membrane

minnale minnale_gnos at rediffmail.com
Tue Sep 16 06:23:22 CEST 2008

Thanks Justin for your kind reply, you misunderstood my query,now I am asking you clearly that, while doing membrane protein equilibration steps on which system( either protein or membrane or both) I have keep to position restrain? is there any conventional way to keep restrain? or it can change according to ourselves. I hope you understood my problem.
Can you give me suggestion
Thanks in advance.