[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 53, Issue 81

sudheer babu sudheer.pbm07 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 14:55:13 CEST 2008

> Thanks to Jochen

   To increase the lipid molecule number from 128(which downloaded from
Dr.Tieleman site) to more than 158, I issued this command
   genbox -cs 128popc.gro -o out.gro -box 9.2 9.2 6.3 but in the output file
it showed unequal  amount water molecules on both leaflets, I have tried in
changing the box values in many ways but I couldnt able to get.
   Can any tell me how can I solve this problem to get increase in popc
molecules with equal amount of water on both leaflets.
Thanks in advance.