[gmx-users] Re: Segmentation fault in Gromacs 4.0 beta1

xianghong qi xianghong001 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 21:47:14 CEST 2008

Hi, everyone:

I am a beginner for Gromacs. I am using the latest version  Gromacs 4.0
beta1. Then I follow the tutorial part: Introduction to
MD<http://md.chem.rug.nl/education/mdcourse/>by the Groningen group.
Compiling is ok, but I always get the Segmentation
fault when I use command : genbox -cp minimized_box.gro -cs spc216.gro -o
minimized_water.gro -p aki.top. Also I get the same problem when i try other
exercises.  Does anyone has same problem like me ? or can anyone
give me a hint for that?  Thanks in advance.

-Xianghong Qi

--
Postdoctoral Associate
Department of Chemistry

Some people make the world more special just by being in it.