[gmx-users] Position restrain of protein and membrane

minnale minnale_gnos at rediffmail.com
Wed Sep 17 08:01:24 CEST 2008

Thanks Justin for your reply,
You mean to say that first keep PR on protein allowing the lipids to move(packing), later switch over to production run without keep PR on lipids?
Here iam getting doubt that, While embedding protein into popc some of the lipids will be deleted led to creation of badcontacts, for that require to keep PR on POPC, so it can relieve badcontacts and get minimised structure. am I right?