[gmx-users] Change of force field: ffgmx > ff53a5

Thomas Schlesier schlesi at uni-mainz.de
Wed Sep 17 11:56:41 CEST 2008

Dear all,
i have changed the topologie but i have a question regarding the
following simulations.
With ffgmx the length of the cut-offs (/rcoulomb /and /rvdw/) is
standard 1.0 (default adjustment by GROMACS). I believe that i've seen
some time ago that for the GROMOS96 force fields the cut-offs should be
larger (think it was 1.3 or so?!?), but i do not find it again. So i
want to ask if my memorys are correct and what the values are be.
Thanks for an answer.
Thomas