[gmx-users] dna-protein complex simulation

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:03:10 CEST 2008

Hi Prasun,

I converted it using a script of mine (which unfortunately is not in a
shape for shipping yet), and the output file gives me no problem.
Looking at it, I notice a difference (do look at it with a fixed-width
font):

dna.pdb:ATOM   7613  P  DTHY I -72      17.935 138.346  27.497  1.00
81.39
out.pdb:ATOM     37  P   DTHYI -72      17.935 138.346  27.497  1.00 81.39

To me it seems I was right that the residue name was shifted. Take
better care when changing residue names.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

--
Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.