[gmx-users] Peptide aggregation

Ran Friedman, Biochemisches Inst. r.friedman at bioc.uzh.ch
Sat Sep 20 09:10:33 CEST 2008

Dear Leon,

Note that you can already use g_clustsize to check the aggregates. I'll
contact you off list next week with the modified version.

Ran

>>> http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2007-January/025481.html)
>>> with:
>>>
>>> trjconv -f a.xtc -o a_cluster.gro -e 0.001 -pbc cluster
>>> grompp -f a.mdp -c a_cluster.gro -o a_cluster.tpr
>>> trjconv -f a.xtc -o a_cluster.xtc -s a_cluster.tpr -pbc nojump
>>>
>>> but I'm getting infinite loops on the -pbc cluster treatment, same as
>>> reported by Chris
>>> (http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2008-July/035343.html).
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Léon

>>> posting!
>>> Please don't post (un)subscribe requests to the list. Use the www
>>> interface or send it to gmx-users-request at gromacs.org.
>>> Can't post? Read http://www.gromacs.org/mailing_lists/users.php

>interface or send it to gmx-users-request at gromacs.org.

Ran Friedman
Postdoctoral Fellow
Computational Structural Biology Group (A. Caflisch)
Institute of Biochemistry
University of Zurich
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich, Switzerland