[gmx-users] Announcing: Gromacs 4.0, release candidate 1

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Mon Sep 22 16:43:54 CEST 2008

MSVC should be able to compile it, but you'll have to create the
makefiles/build environment yourself.

Alternatively, the easy route is to install cygwin (or get a mac ;-)

Cheers,

Erik

On Sep 22, 2008, at 4:36 PM, Sagittarius wrote:

> What compiler should I use on Windows?
> Thank you in advance.

Erik Lindahl   <lindahl at cbr.su.se>  Backup: <erik.lindahl at gmail.com>
Associate Professor, Computational Structural Biology
Center for Biomembrane Research, Dept. Biochemistry & Biophysics
Stockholm University, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: +46(0)8164675  Mobile: +46(0)703844534  Fax: mail a PDF instead