[gmx-users] Re: #include "ffXXX.itp"

Chih-Ying Lin chihying2008 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 20:23:16 CEST 2008

Hi
>From Justin:
 " Yes, as long as those atoms are listed as bonded within the [ bonds ]
 section of your .top file. "

The specific "bonded function", such as gb_28",  should be also listed
on the [bonds] section, right?

Or, it could assign NOTHING for me, right?

so,
[bonds]
; ai  aj  funct
8     9     gb_28
is correct.......

[bonds]
; ai  aj  funct
8     9
is INCORECT.......  and 8 , 9 will NOT be automatically bonded,  right?

The same for the nonbonded parts, right?
Thank you
Lin