[gmx-users] TIP4P, TIP4P-Ew

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 09:29:24 CEST 2008

Hi Lin,

>From the amount of questions you pose on the user list and the
unfamiliarity you display with Gromacs/MD basics, it seems that you're
not as experienced with 1. MD, 2. Gromacs and 3. Force fields as you
should be when you modify parameters. That's an experienced-level
topic on which you can burn your fingers when you don't know what
you're doing. Learn to crawl, then learn to walk. Learn to walk, then
learn to run.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.