[gmx-users] different versions of Gromacs

sudheer babu sudheer.pbm07 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 09:31:47 CEST 2008

Hi Users,
I want to compare the protein results by simulating six systems in personal
computer has Gromacs version 3.3.1, due to delay of running jobs in a single
computer,I want to run some of my systems in another computer contain
Gromacs version 3.3.3 but processor speed machine type everything are same
except difference in Gromacs versions.
1.If I run half of jobs in another computer will it show any effect in
results?
2. Is there any criteria to run the same systems in different computers?

Any suggestions would be appreciated
Thanks in advance.