[gmx-users] Re: GROMACS and GPGPU

Tiago Marques a28427 at ua.pt
Tue Sep 30 12:56:41 CEST 2008

I see.

I was looking to do my dissertation for my Masters course in GPGPU on
cientific calculation programs and GROMACS seemed appropriate.

Would any of the developers be interested in collaborating with me to make
this happen, or should I look elsewhere, to OpenMM, like Jose Duarte said?

Best regards,

                            Tiago Marques