[gmx-users] Error with equilibration of DPPC membrane with protein

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 1 16:38:53 CEST 2009

Try gromacs 3.1.4 make_hole version, downloadable from the user
contributions page. This works well for me. Alternatively, just select
a bunch of lipids to remove based on g_mindist and equilibrate -- 50ns
is cheap nowadays. The only reason that inflategro might be a huge
advantage is if you plan to simulate a large number of different
systems and you want to automate the procedure.

Chris.