[gmx-users] How to calculate the dihedral angle variations ???

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
Thu Apr 2 00:37:07 CEST 2009

g_angle will do that fine, and with the options you used it should have done so.  Possible issue that may make that fail is you failed to generate the correct angle index file for the dihedral(s) of interest.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9167