[gmx-users] problem in energy minimization

Abhik Mukhopadhyay abhikuohyd at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 01:50:51 CEST 2009

Hi Mark
Sorry for the delayed reply. Somehow I missed your mail that time.
I am doing exactly what you have suggested. I am building up this missing part and then trying to run the simulation.
Again 'm sorry for this delay.
Best regards,
Abhik

Abhik Mukhopadhyay
  Departamento Química / Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia
 Universidade Nova de Lisboa , 2829-516 Caparica, Portugal

Mob. 00351912991251
  http://xtal.dq.fct.unl.pt/